Sivut

keskiviikko 30. tammikuuta 2013

[review] g&g - kira kira lenses

Never seen a grey hippo lens case before D: *shame on me*


My updating speed is incredibly slow... again hah.

It's finally time for G&G's aka Duebas Kira Kira lenses in grey. This is my second G&G pair ever, it's been pretty GEO GEO GEO so far.

Diameter: 14.00 mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Life span: 1 year


Let's get to the review !





Design is not anything too weird as I'm really into the more natural ones. Black outer ring with some grey-ish For me it's a must that my lenses blend well to my own eye color ! The diameter, which is 14 mm is the one that I like the most.

Straight natural light
Shade
Ewww sorry for that disgusting white gap between my eyeliner and lashes ;__; All worn out .... not pretty AT ALL.

As you can see there's a huge difference in the look between normal light and shade. In the upper picture I can actually see hints of blue which really surprised me AND which I really like ! In the shade you can't see that at all - just plain grey.

Comfort wise these are pretty good ! I don't usually have any irritation in my eyes while using lenses - only when I get some other shizzz to my eyes. So far the longest time I've had these in my eyes is around eleven hours (, which is not how long you should wear lenses btw tsk tsk) and the only thing I can say is that it makes my eyes tired, but isn't that the case with all the lenses ? I've had to use eye drops for once only and that also for waking up my eyes after dozing off in bus.

1 kommentti:

  1. Woah, these lenses suits you really well and it looks very natural! I love it! *-*

    VastaaPoista